[Melbourne-pm] Mozilla::CA

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Apr 7 00:44:20 PDT 2015

And updated to say.. apparently it's kind of a bug or missing feature in OpenSSL that causes the failures once these certs went away; but if you're running the latest, greatest version of openssl[1] then you can pass a flag to it to get it to work[2].

1: But you won't be running it; even ubuntu 15.04 is still shipping 1.0.1
2: But you won't be, because this will be something in IO::Socket::SSL or similar and out of your control