[Melbourne-pm] Join our small team and be part of something big

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Thu Sep 18 23:25:47 PDT 2014

DealMax is an Australian financial services company that's developed a
unique and proprietary consumer-direct-to-bank technology platform. Our
technology powers websites like dealmax.com.au and is also used in-house by
Australian financial institutions.

Our company is currently in an exciting growth phase and we need to grow our
small technology team.

We use a variety of languages, frameworks and technologies, acknowledging
that they all have their strengths and weaknesses, however, we do have a
strong focus on Linux and modern Perl.

We are looking for one or more generalist software developers. If you enjoy
creating innovative solutions to challenging problems, have experience in a
variety of programming languages and development frameworks and are
comfortable with picking up and exploring new technologies, then we'd like
to hear from you.

Testing, devops, database administration and system engineering experience
is a definite bonus.

Please forward a one page resume to careers at dealmax.com.au, highlighting the
diversity of your skills and experience.

Cheers,

Kal

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            (w) +61 (0) 3 9008 5281

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925