[Melbourne-pm] November meeting?

Christopher Short christopher.short at monash.edu
Mon Nov 11 00:08:06 PST 2013

You could go Elephant and Wheelbarrow, or Young and Jacksons or the
Portland though it's often busy. In Melbourne Central there's the Red
Lion and the "Asian Beer Cafe" (which just seems like a pub, not very
exotic)

What happened to Beer Deluxe? We can't even recall Alfie even being
there last time Perl Mongers went. :-)

Christopher