[Melbourne-pm] S3 modules

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu May 2 19:52:06 PDT 2013

Answering my own question, but oh well..

Net::Amazon::S3 insta-fails because it is hardcoded to use Amazon's S3
server URL.. so you can't use with with any other cloud provider or your
own services.

There's been a feature request, with patch, out for a couple of years
but the author has stubbornly refused to merge the trivial patch.
*sigh*