[Melbourne-pm] PDF::API2

Andrew Dent andrew_dent at dentaur.com
Wed Mar 20 03:17:50 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Jason; I think PDF::Boxer is the closest to what I am looking for, so I will
give your module a try.

The documents I am creating are payment receipts that include a listing of
the history of any previous part payments for the same purchase.

Very similar in layout to invoices of multiple items, so it should be
suitable.