[Melbourne-pm] PDF::API2

Andrew Dent andrew_dent at dentaur.com
Tue Mar 19 05:27:19 PDT 2013

Thanks,

For this project creating a HTML file and then converting that file to a PDF would be ok. I can delete the HTML file after the conversion.

But the HTML to PDF tool needs to be available in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server.

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like wkhtmltopdf is available for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

There is only one type of PDF file to create, so I can bundle all the Perl code defining the layout of the PDF into a module.

But it would be nice to have a template file defining the PDF layout that is separate to the code.