[Melbourne-pm] Request for July talks [was Meetings via Google Hangout]

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jul 8 22:05:18 PDT 2013

On 02/07/13 12:28, Alfie John wrote:
> Speaking of spark... is anyone out there interested in taking over the
> organising of talks for meetings going forward? I've been a bit busy
> lately and maybe somebody else may have a bit more time to gather
> talks and flock every month? Alfie

I can't yet, but I hope I'll be able to take over in a while longer.
You and Toby have been doing a great job.  When Paul and I did it, we
essentially solved the lack of meeting talks by volunteering ourselves
on a regular basis ;).  I can't even remember what talks I have and
haven't given Melbourne PM these days.