[Melbourne-pm] Meetings going forward in 2013

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Tue Jan 15 15:58:07 PST 2013

Hey Michael,

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Michael G. Schwern wrote:
> On 1/15/13 2:09 PM, Alfie John wrote:
> > However with the lack of talks for the past
> > couple of months, I was hoping somebody could put their hand up to talk
> > about something Perlish for a future meeting?
>
> *hand*
>
> I'm going to be in Melbourne from roughly Feb 3-20.  Might be a side
> trip to NZ in there, but I'm happy to talk about anything if you like.

Excellent!

I've no preference on what you can talk about. I'm sure you've got a lot
to say about Perl :)

By convention I guess the next meeting will be the 13th of Feb. I'll
send out a reminder in the next couple of weeks as we get closer and
after Michael has an idea of what his talk will be about.

(Also thanks Jacinta for dobbing-in Paul for a future meeting :)

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at opera.com