[Melbourne-pm] meeting

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Sun Aug 4 18:59:12 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013, at 11:42 AM, Tim Connors wrote:
> Losing track of all the various groups meetings.  Have we got a meeting
> lined up for next week yet?

Unfortunately not.

As I won't be able to attend most meetings in the future, I'm hanging up
my hat for organising and hosting monthly meetings.

However, Strategic Data have kindly offered to host meetings in the
future. All they need is someone to put up their hand to give a talk.
It's probably too late for next week, but if anyone would like to
present a talk for September please speak up :)

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at opera.com