[Melbourne-pm] OSDClub meeting, Melbourne, 20th November

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Nov 11 18:59:58 PST 2012

                                               Please distribute widely

It's been a while since an OSDClub meeting, the language-agnostic talks
that were alternately hosted by Melbourne PM and phpMelb, and as this
month's phpMelb talks both meet the agnosticity test, we'd love to
extend the invite to all developers.

When? 20th Nov

Where? We’re kindly hosted by Inspire9, our lovely venue sponsors, so
join us at about 6.30pm at Level 1, 41 Stewart Street, Richmond.

Talk 1: Security, Privacy and Anonymity; When a Little Information
Becomes a Dangerous Thing by Ben Dechrai

Talk 2: An Exercise in Database Out-Scaling by Rick Giner

Afterwards: some question time for anyone to talk about whatever they
want to (group related) and then head off to a nearby venue for food (if
still being served) and drink.

Full announcement with synopses:
http://phpmelb.org/2012/11/08/20th-nov-osdclub-security-privacy-and-anonymity-database-out-scaling/

If you're on Facebook and don't mind making your attendance public
knowledge, please find the event which will appear at
http://phpmelb.org/facebook soon and mark yourself as coming, so we have
an idea of how many people to expect.

Look forward to seeing you there,
Ben