[Melbourne-pm] Meeting dates + talks

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Thu Mar 8 12:41:40 PST 2012

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012, at 02:40 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> I note that the March meeting would be default fall on the day after the
> Easter holidays. I wondered if this will mean a bunch of people are
> likely to be on holiday still?

(I think you meant April)

I've had a look at the calendar and it looks like I won't be able to
make April (and will also be missing May).

We don't have any talks yet, and nobody raised their hands during the
meeting to present. Maybe wait for more responses to your email to
decide if April is still on.

So on that note, does anyone have any talks they would like to give for
the next meeting? Or does anyone have any subjects they would like to
hear more about? If you've wanted to learn about something in Perl,
speak now... you never know if there is an expert willing to give a talk
but just doesn't know if there's any interest in the subject!

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at opera.com