[Melbourne-pm] This weeks meeting date confusion

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Jun 12 17:34:32 PDT 2012

Hey Melbourne PM

I am coming tonight. Please forgive my unpreparedness - I was hoping to do a really good demo, but no time (kids, server crashes, work, you know it)...

But I have in my bag:

* Self contained logging power metre I built from an Arduino that can measure 1/2 mA to 1.5A onto an SD Card
* Raspberry Pi - which I have not tried Perl on but we could :-)
* Beagle Bone including daughter board - where I do regularly run Perl and C including Serial ports and some demo code in PerlBone I have written - we can definitely play with that :-)