[Melbourne-pm] TONIGHT - Melbourne Perl Mongers

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Feb 7 21:23:33 PST 2012

Hi every,
The Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be held this evening, at 6:30pm.
It looks like Jacinta is going to have to pull out due to illness, but
we still have Brad Bowman giving his talk, which he describes as:

   Sub::Sampling Sub::Space
      Sub::* is an interesting namespace.
      153 Registered in CPAN, many more unregistered.
      This talk is a tour of some of the curious bits.
      I’ll quickly cover some broad themes and then look at some of
      the more interesting ones in greater detail.

We will then have some time for lightning talks, and then a quick
discussion about who will be taking responsibility for organising the
monthly meetings in the future.

The meeting will be hosted at:
   Strategic Data
   Level 2