[Melbourne-pm] Meeting - Wednesday the 12th of September 2012

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Tue Aug 28 20:40:30 PDT 2012

Hello

Rob Norris is back from Oslo via YAPC::Europe (Frankfurt). While still
jet lagged, I've managed to convince him to give a talk for next month's
Perl Mongers. I don't have the details yet on what Rob will talk about,
but he'll give an update to the list soon.

The next Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be on Wednesday the 12th of
September, 2012 and will start around 6:30pm:

  Opera Software
  Level 1, 91-97 William Street
  Melbourne CBD

If anyone else would like to give a talk, feel free to email the list.

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at opera.com