[Melbourne-pm] Future meetings

Graeme Cross gcross at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 15 05:30:53 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Alfie John wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Scott Penrose wrote:
> > One other. Every second month reinstate the OSDClub meetings - e.g. share
> > a meeting each second moth with the other groups, like PHP, Python, etc.
> > You could even add the connected hacker groups who do Beagle Bone and
> > Raspberry Pi.
>
> +1
>
> I'm not familiar with the other meetings so if anyone can chime in on
> how active they are, that would be great.
>
> Alfie

I can only speak for the local Python group: it meets monthly, at
Inspire9 in Richmond, and typically attracts 20 - 30 people.

The wiki lists the various presentations that we have had, but the most
interesting parts are usually the informal conversations afterwards over
pizza and drinks:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/MelbournePUG/

Regards
Graeme