[Melbourne-pm] An urgent request for references (tender)

Jacinta jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Aug 8 22:11:13 PDT 2012

G'day folk,

I've got a tender due by 5pm and amongst other things it wants a bunch
of references to say how awesome Perl Training Australia is at teaching
people.  It's way over the top and much too much paperwork, but it's
probably a good thing for me to get done.

If we have trained you, or even better, you've arranged us to train your
team, and you're willing to stand as a reference for how awesome a job
we did, I'd really appreciate a private email saying I can use you as a
reference.  I don't need testimonials, just

     company
     name
     position/title
     location
     phone
     email

I'm sorry about the broadcast, I'm just short of time to actually,
politely solicit these references properly.

If you're reading this after 5pm, Thursday 9th August, then feel free to
email me to say how awesome I am, but hopefully I got enough references
some other way by then.

     Jacinta