[Melbourne-pm] Pretty printing of SQL - SQL::Beautify

greg.george at orica.com greg.george at orica.com
Wed Apr 11 14:55:34 PDT 2012

In answer to the question raised last night.  To pretty print SQL I use
SQL::Beautify
Has lots of options to tweak the output to how you want it.
Allows additional tokens to be recognised

NAME
    SQL::Beautify - Beautify SQL statements by adding line breaks
    indentation

SYNOPSIS
            my $sql = SQL::Beautify->new;

            $sql->query($sql_query);

            my $nice_sql = $sql->beautify;

DESCRIPTION
    Beautifies SQL statements by adding line breaks indentation.

Regards,
Greg George
IT Shared Services
Orica Australia Pty Ltd
p. +613 9091 2492 | f. +613 9091 2444 | e. greg.george at orica.com
a. 3/100 Victoria Prd, Melbourne, Vic, Australia 3001

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) addressed. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The use, copying or distribution of this
message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify postmaster at orica.com. The mailbox address
from which this message has been sent is for business mail only. Mail sent to it may be subject to security scanning and delivery on non-business messages sent to this address may not occur.
Thank you.