[Melbourne-pm] June Perlmongers Meeting

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Sun May 29 23:34:08 PDT 2011

Hello Perl mongers,
The June 2011 Perl Mongers meeting will be held as usual on the second
wednesday of the month - Wednesday June 8th.

We'll have two great presentations for you this time.
Firstly, Ingy döt Net will be presenting "Time to Package", an overview
of some of his recent work on time-tracking and packaging tools.

Secondly, Paul Fenwick will be presenting a talk for which I should have
a description shortly..

Ingy will be heading back stateside soon, so I suspect we'll have a few
drinks at the Standard after the meeting to say goodbye too.

cheers,
Toby