[Melbourne-pm] Testing the waters re an anonymous salary survey at next MelbPM meeting

Josh Heumann melbourne.pm at joshheumann.com
Mon May 16 16:00:09 PDT 2011

<quote who='David Dick' when='Mon, May 16, 2011 at 07:22:46PM +1000'>
> Maybe the data contained in http://survey.perlfoundation.org/ would be
> useful?  The raw data is supplied as well as precanned reports.

+1

This is what came to mind for me, too.  I'd have no problem
participating in a survey, but the sample size here is probably more
significant than any you'd get with just us.

graph:
http://survey.perlfoundation.org/Data-PerlSurvey-2010/R/05_work_info/index.html
raw data:
https://github.com/singingfish/Data-PerlSurvey-2010/blob/master/data/all_data.csv

I believe the numbers are in usd (which isn't much different now, but
may have been when the survey was run).