[Melbourne-pm] AI Challenge

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Mar 22 17:52:45 PDT 2011

Some of us entered the Google-sponsored AI Contest at
http://ai-contest.com/ last year.
The AI Contest is on again later this year, this time with a game of "Ants".

The scoring and game system isn't finalised yet, but it is in a playable
state - you can get it from:
https://github.com/aichallenge/aichallenge

I've submitted an initial Perl starter bot, although already want to go
back and improve it.. (Last year's Perl starter bot was horrible, IMO,
very old-school Perl. I'd like to avoid that happening, hence getting in
early for it myself this year.)

I'm going to enter a Scala-powered bot myself this year, but am happy to
help out if you have queries on Perl ones.

Cheers,
Toby