[Melbourne-pm] July talks

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:52:08 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 07:27:58PM +1000, Matt Sharpe wrote:
> If we're doing some lightning talks, I wouldn't mind volunteering a
> talk on handling IPv6 in perl that I'm putting together for work, if
> anyone's interested that is.

I shouldn't be too long, so another lightning talk would be great.

As for my talk, it will be on a replacement for MySQL's built-in
replication that I've been working on at work. MySQL::Replication allows:

	- all sorts of network topologies (full/partial mesh, star, ad-hoc)
	- all databases to be full-replicant, write masters

Alfie