[Melbourne-pm] Alfie's MySQL::Replication talk - videos

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Jul 18 17:26:18 PDT 2011

On 18/07/11 22:01, Alfie John wrote:
> Thanks for that Toby. Maybe YouTubing the meetings could be a regular thing?

if people are happy for that to happen, it can be arranged.
My old DV cam doesn't do a very good job of filming screens though, as
you can see. Perhaps we should install some screen-capture software? (Or
people could upload to slideshare?)

The DV cam method works well if you're doing the more traditional route
of the person talking in front of the screen though.

> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Toby Corkindale
> <toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
> <mailto:toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au>> wrote:
>
>     I couldn't be bothered waiting for Vimeo's upload limit to reset.
>     Sorry Vimeo, you lose out to old Youtube..
>
>     I had to split the video into two parts to fit in Youtube's format.
>     Part 1: The main talk
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?__v=lk-2XE00fqY
>     <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-2XE00fqY>
>     Part 2: Questions and Answers