[Melbourne-pm] Perl and FUSE - the video

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Jul 14 23:59:31 PDT 2011

On 14/07/11 18:26, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> The second one will take longer; Vimeo has a daily upload limit..

I misunderstood.. It's a *weekly* upload limit!

After more experimentation, I really didn't need to encode the first
video at the bitrate I used.. Alfie's talk is a lot longer and I can get
it under 500 MB for half an hour and it still looks fine.

However I probably can't upload it until next Thursday, because I blew
my limit yesterday. Bother :/

Toby