[Melbourne-pm] MySQL::Replication v0.0.0 and slides

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:58:41 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I wasn't going to push MySQL::Replication to CPAN until the documentation
was done (some of it is there but is rough, but mostly missing). But after
speaking to Matt (R) last night, he said he was happy to see the even
without the documentation.

After emailing him, I thought others might be interested so I tried to
upload a "pre-release" on CPAN but for some reason pause.perl.org seems down
for me... so you can temporarily get the code at:

  http://h4c.kr/mysql-replication-0.0.0.tar.gz

But I'll be moving it to GitHub hopefully this weekend.

You can find my talk at:

  http://www.slideshare.net/alfiejohn/mysqlreplication-perl-mongers-201107

I know it looks a bit big at 255 slides... but I tried to go for that Lessig
presentation approach so it should take under 5 minutes to go through it.

Alfie