[Melbourne-pm] OSDC Treasufer

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon Jul 11 16:49:54 PDT 2011

Good morning Melbourne Perl Mongers.

We are planning on moving our AGM to match the conference each year.
However until that time we need to have an AGM now.

We have volunteers for all positions except the treasurer. Unfortunately another officer can't also be treasurer.

We were looking for someone to help out until the end of the year (at the conference).

The role is very simple. All that is needed is a simple spreadsheet showing the transactions in and out, of which there are not many. Most of the conference expenses and income are large lumps (e.g. Paying for the venue).

I would really appreciate a volunteer, and I am happy to help out with any work that is required.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks