[Melbourne-pm] Follow-up references from last night

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Dec 15 16:22:24 PST 2011

Hi,
A couple of people asked me to post the names of some modules discussed
last night at the meeting.

1)
The message broker I'm using is RabbitMQ.
The Perl module I recommend is Net::STOMP::Client.

2)
The module distribution system that maintains exact versions of modules
and is attached to the your revision control system is Carton:
https://github.com/miyagawa/carton
http://search.cpan.org/~miyagawa/carton-v0.9.3/

Development has been fast on this one though - it's up to version 0.9.3
now and looking "Beta" now rather than alpha..

Toby