[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers date change for December?

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Sun Dec 4 18:08:27 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011, at 12:12 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> Could you confirm which date you will be going with for this meeting at
> Opera? I'm not sure it's clear to everyone from the thread so far.

Hey Toby,

Yep. I was going to wait for a tally on dates. Unfortunately the Wednesday conflicts with people here at Opera. Since Thursday has had some interest with only one objection:

This month the Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be on Thursday the
15th of December and will start around 6:30pm at:

  Opera Software Australia
  Level 1, 91-97 William Street
  Melbourne CBD

Alfie