[Melbourne-pm] Still seeking OSDC AGM/next MelbPM meeting venue

Ken Eley keley at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 20 23:00:18 PDT 2011

Yes, I spoke with you after the meeting Tony.  Sorry I did not get back
to you.  I've made initial contact with a dev where I used to work, but
have had no response yet.  Would you like me to continue to pursue it?

Perhaps we could continue this directly, until it is resolved.

My email address is keley at internode.on.net

Ken Eley
9836 3376
0402 890 467