[Melbourne-pm] Presentation tool that simulates typing on a tty...

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Apr 19 15:55:08 PDT 2011

So, approximately forever ago I saw a presentation given by Damian, in
which he used some presentation thingy that ran in a regular TTY and
simulated typing input and obtaining output – typos included for free,
but without the risk of actually typing yourself during a
presentation.  (IIRC, it actually waited for a keypress to simulate
each bit of the output, for extra verisimilitude.)

Which now, three or four years later, would actually be really useful
to me.  So, I hope that someone here can point me at it; Google fails
me.

Thanks,
    Daniel
--