[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting - tomorrow

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Nov 8 15:46:33 PST 2010

Good morning, Mongers!

The November Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be held tomorrow at
6:30pm. It will hosted by Strategic Data:

     Strategic Data
     Level 2
     51-55 Johnston Street
     Fitzroy   3065

We'll provide some refreshments.

Ingy Dot Net is in Melbourne for a while, and will give a quick talk.
I'll discuss the AI Contest briefly.
Does anyone else have a subject they're interested in?
As always, I expect we'll have a couple of spontaneous discussions.

After the meeting if we're looking for more beers, we will retire the
the nearby Standard Hotel on Fitzroy street.

Cheers,
Toby