[Melbourne-pm] November Perlmongers meeting - 10th November

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Nov 2 19:52:28 PDT 2010

Hi,
Melbourne Perlmongers meet on the second wednesday of every month.
That will be next week, the 10th of November, at 6:30pm.

I think we can host at Strategic Data this month (I will confirm this
shortly).

I wondered if anyone has talks they would like to present?
Perhaps some of you want to give a trial run of your OSDC talks?
Maybe a discussion of how we're going in the AI contest I linked to
earlier, tactics.. annoyances at having to use vanilla Perl 5.8?

Cheers,
Toby