[Melbourne-pm] notes from meetings

Sam Watkins sam at nipl.net
Wed Mar 17 20:27:43 PDT 2010

hi,

I usually take notes about the talks while listening at perl-mongers and other
meetings (only just starting going to perl-mongers actually).  I was thinking,
maybe it would be useful if I type up my notes and put them on the web, we
could have a sort of record of what happened and it would be good to show to
colleagues who didn't attend.  This month, I thought some really useful stuff
was covered.

We could do this via a wiki I guess so that people could fix what I write or
help with it e.g. if I'm away or asleep!  :)  and I could post summaries to the
list and possibly be a single point of nag to get speakers to publish their
slides.

What do you think?  Could we set this up on the perl mongers' site?  or I can
do it on my own website.  Would it discourage or encourage attendance?

Sam