[Melbourne-pm] Call for talks - Wed 10th March

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Thu Mar 4 20:37:49 PST 2010

G'day Everyone,

It's coming around to Melbourne Perl Mongers time again!  Our next meeting
is scheduled on Wednesday, 10th March.

If you've been doing something exciting in Perl, learnt about a new module,
technique, or story, then we're looking for speakers!  Talks of any length
are accepted, from short lightning talks to long presentations.  You'll be
admired by Perl programmers from all over Melbourne!

I'm also very pleased to say that realestate.com.au have agreed to host our
next meeting, with many thanks to Ken Eley for his assistance in this
regard.  I've even heard talk of free pizza!

Post your talk topics now, and I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday[1]!

	Paul

[1] Yes, I'll actually be in town!  ^_^

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/