[Melbourne-pm] July Perlmongers meeting

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Jun 23 19:32:59 PDT 2010

Hi,
The next Perlmongers meeting will be on Wednesday the 14th of July.

I propose that we have a social meeting, and meanwhile try to gather
more talks for a tech meeting on the 11th of August.

Do we have any suggestions for a venue for July?

I'll propose the James Squire Brewhouse on Russell Street; we should be
able to book a big table in the dining section, even if not all of us
are eating. They have a range of nice beers and do food.

Alternatively, how about the Little Creatures Dining Hall on Brunswick
St, Fitzroy? They have plenty of space, at least..

Cheers,
Toby