[Melbourne-pm] Does this mean I can now log into javascript-crippled websites? (Was: Announce: JSP v1.0)

Nathan Bailey nathan.bailey at monash.edu
Thu Jun 17 01:12:11 PDT 2010

eg. https://signon.bigpond.com/login ?

which I'd like to script to check my current usage allowance on my
cable modem...

It seems to be more focused on just programming in JS, rather than in
running JS that is embedded in web pages. Last time I tried scripting
with JavaScript and SpiderMonkey it didn't go that smoothly :P
I note there is also WWW::Mechanize::Firefox, perhaps that's a better
way to go.

Begin forwarded message: