[Melbourne-pm] Talks for next meeting

Josh Heumann melbourne.pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Jun 2 20:03:24 PDT 2010

<quote who='Toby Corkindale' when='Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:17:27AM +1000'>
> Anyone? Bueller?

I was just talking to Jacinta over here in Portland about all of the
cool modules we've been hearing about at Open Source Bridge, and we had
an idea.

It would be cool if we could start a regular feature wherein a different
person each month gives everyone an overview of one of one cool module
on cpan.  Even if it's one everyone knows, we might learn some new
features.

Here is a list of the ones that chromatic mentioned in his talk today:

MooseX::Declare
Modern::Perl
App::cpanminus
local::lib
Try::Tiny
Fennec

Of course, I'm not there to kick this off, but it's a starting point...