[Melbourne-pm] Who manages the OSDC website and wiki?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Jul 21 19:47:07 PDT 2010

I notice the OSDC wiki is a bit spamarific at the moment:
http://www.osdcon.org/wiki/
Not just the obvious links, but I note that various pages have links
inserted mid-sentence too.. Quite clever in places, look at the Model
Rules page for instance.

Is there someone with more wiki experience than me who can sort those
out automatically?

Also, the main website, www.osdc.com.au, is rather out of date,
apparently still being stuck in a point of time when the 2009 event was
still way in the future.. I thought I'd heard rumours that 2010 was
partially organised?

Cheers,
Toby