[Melbourne-pm] SOCIAL MEET ONLY tonight (and that only maybe)

Alec Clews alec.clews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:03:07 PST 2010

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> Due to a lack of firm venue plans; there won't be a normal Melbourne PM meeting
> tonight.  Alec looks eager to meet at Beer Deluxe and enjoy their wifi; other
> venues have been suggested.  Stay tuned to any announcement from him for further
> details

I am of course *only* interested in the free wifi. 6:30 onwards? I
suggest we stick with Beer Deluxe as we all know the location?

Also if anyone can talk me through the politics and process of become a
CPAN contributer; and adopting an apparently orphaned module, I'd be
very grateful.

--
Alec Clews
Personal <alec.clews at gmail.com>			Melbourne, Australia.