[Melbourne-pm] No, really..

Patrick Donelan pat at patspam.com
Wed Feb 3 19:57:03 PST 2010

Hey Toby,

Do you remember which CPAN module caused this? It'd be interesting to see if
it's using Module::Install or Module::Build (or something else) and trace
back from the Makefile.PL or whatever.

I remember this happening in the past with the CPAN shell despite setting *
prerequisites_policy* and *build_requires_install_policy*, but I don't think
it's happened to me recently (not sure if it was fixed or just coincidence).

Cheers,

Patrick