[Melbourne-pm] pod2html problem on Windows

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:35:32 PDT 2010

Hey again,

I think because there is no more info given to the split, you're out of
luck. Maybe try subclassing Pod::Html and overriding parse_command_line() or
scan_podpath() to do what you want. I know it should do the right thing
being an old module. I guess most users either were on a Unix platform, or
in a Windows box with their source on the same drive.

Alfie