[Melbourne-pm] Recruitment agencies [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Timothy Hunt T.Hunt at bom.gov.au
Sun Apr 11 16:57:50 PDT 2010

I recently met a German (friend of a friend) who's fed up of telecommuting back home. He's got a 4 year work visa and is looking for contract work in Melbourne (which is where his wife has a four year contract - hence his presence here.) Unfortunately I don't know his speciality/ies.

Can anyone who's had *positive* experiences with agencies please drop me a one-liner with the agency name / web site?

Many thanks in advance,

Tim Hunt.