[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting tomorrow night: Wednesday 14th October

Toby Wintermute tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Oct 13 22:23:44 PDT 2009

Ah.. Yeah, I had missed the emails. I was wondering what was up..
It also makes me think I should check my own postfix configs.. Which
DNSBL was it?

As it is, I'm feeling ill today and think I will resist attempting to
infect everyone else, and just go home and mope.
(I can't even play my PC games at home thanks to bloody DRM wanting to
online-verify them. Gah! I wouldn't have this problem if I'd pirated
them! *insert further grumble about how long it takes to get adsl
connected*)

Cheers,
Toby