[Melbourne-pm] MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomorrow (Wednesday) 14th January

eddy.tan at salmat.com.au eddy.tan at salmat.com.au
Mon Jan 12 21:55:57 PST 2009

Hi all,

melbourne-pm-request at pm.org on Tuesday, 13 January 2009 3:22 PM wrote:
> Just a reminder that the next Melbourne.pm meeting is happening
> tomorrow (Wednesday) night!  I look forward to seeing you there!
>
> 	When:	Wednesday, 14th January, 6:30pm
> 	Where:Remasys Pty Ltd
> 		Level 1
> 		180 Flinders St
> 		MELBOURNE VIC 3121

[snip]

I'm planning to come tomorrow (my first time :) )
But might not be able to stay long for a drink - that would be a disadvantage to me as I heard the mongers always head to a cool pub after meeting  :(

Anyway, is anyone aware of a car park around Remasys?

Ta,
Eddy

This e-mail, including any attachments to it, may contain confidential and/or personal information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not copy, distribute, or disclose it, use or take any action based on the information contained within it. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail of the error and then delete the original e-mail.

The information contained within this e-mail may be solely the opinion of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the position, beliefs or opinions of the organisation on any issue. This email has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to the organisation’s anti-virus systems.