[Melbourne-pm] Upcoming meeting dates and talks! (Next meeting: 14th Jan)

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jan 5 20:00:11 PST 2009

Paul Fenwick wrote:

> Brilliant!  Tentatively the schedule looks like:
>
> * January:  Awesome things you've missed in Perl (PJF)
> * February: The Art of Klingon Programming (PJF)
> * March:    An introduction to git and github.com (Alec)
> * April:    Perl scripting in Golly 2.0 (Tony)

I've been reminded that Melbourne.pm is hosting OSDClub in April.  Since git
is a language agnostic revision control system, so I'm going to swap Tony
and Alec's talks around.  The new schedule looks like:

* January:  Awesome things you've missed in Perl (PJF)
* February: The Art of Klingon Programming (PJF, with LUV)
* March:    Perl scripting in Golly 2.0 (Tony)
* April:    An introduction to git and github.com (Alec, with OSDClub)

Cheerio,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/