[Melbourne-pm] Perl Programmer needed...

Gregory McCallum Anderson gma at talentscoutbang.com
Mon Dec 14 16:21:39 PST 2009

Hi Melbourne Perl Mongers,

Jacinta from Perl Training Australia recommended that someone at
Melbourne Perl Mongers may find value in a Perl Programming role we
are head hunting for on behalf of our client. (Thanks Jacinta)

It could be that this is a ‘dream’ role for you or someone you know.

Our client is a public listed, national transport/logistics company
based in Essendon. They have an immediate requirement and will
consider a range of Perl Programming skills and experience; and are
negotiable on remuneration $60 – 80K.

This is not a Web/HTML job but a major ongoing, core system
development project, with a major focus around Perl programming and Db
design in a team of six developers/sysadm/engineers.

The key skills: Database Objects Design experience. Design and
implementation of Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views,
Perl Programming, Unix/Linux Programming,
Firebird/Interbase/PostGRES Databases
  experience, Embedded SQL Programming, HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript,
Python…

If you are interested and would like to know more you can call me
directly to discuss: Greg Anderson, CEO
[ta!ent scout]
(61) 0425 861 012,
(61) 03 96457683
Email: gma at talentscoutbang.com

Thanks for your time and consideration. If I can be of any assistance,
let me know. Hey, maybe this could be your ‘dream’ role after all!