[Melbourne-pm] TONIGHT! Dr Damian Conway presents: The Missing Link

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Dec 9 20:07:55 PST 2009

G'day folk,

I just wanted to offer a huge thank you to Damian for giving us a marathon
performance last night of 2.5 hours of mind-blowing Perl which was also
extremely entertaining.  I counted 40 attendees, but suspect I may have missed a
head or two.

So thank you Damian, that was awesome!  Even though this was the third time I've
seen parts of the talk, I still feel that I'm only just beginning to understand
what you did to achieve it.  I think I'll need to see it a few more times to
really understand.

Thanks to Paul for organising things, and to Julien and Editure for providing us
with the room.

All the best,

	Jacinta

P.S.  I hope many of you will join us next week on Thursday night at
Innovation at 257.  See my previous email.