[Melbourne-pm] Contract/Consulting Work Available

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Dec 8 19:29:12 PST 2009

Hi PM Team

I am looking for a contractor for between 1 and 3 days per week, next year from January to June.

The work is very varied, and involves mostly Perl and some Javascript. There is task automation on Linux (using Ubuntu & OpenVZ) (a scheduler written in Perl helps here), some web interfaces (with interesting mapping), and lots of data processing. Many of our tasks are about integration of products, display and automation.

If you are interested please contact me (details below) or see me tonight.

Scott Penrose
Ph: 0417 885 330