[Melbourne-pm] Database-driven web application & design houses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Dec 6 20:33:01 PST 2009

G'day folk,

Back when I did a lot of consulting, most of my work was in database driven
websites.  Fortunately for me I don't do so much of this any more, but
unfortunately this has meant that I haven't had much pressure to keep up with
the new and shiny tools to make this trivial.  This is also unfortunate for some
of my old clients.

If your company does a lot of this kind of stuff, and does it using some MVC
framework or ORM or otherwise sensible choices to reduce the required effort;
then I'd love to be able to refer you to my old clients.  Probably the easiest
way for you to help me here would be to add appropriate details to:
http://perl.net.au/wiki/Business_directory  (Unless you work in something
not-Perl in which case contact me directly - my clients have a bit of everything).

If you do other Perl work, feel encouraged to add your business to that listing
as well.

   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |
  _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'           | contact at perltraining.com.au |
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'             |   www.perltraining.com.au   |