[Melbourne-pm] (paid) Assistance required for Google calendar hack

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Mon Aug 17 04:42:45 PDT 2009

If this worked, it would be the ideal simple solution, but I can't get
it to work (even with the "right" URL, according to http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/developers_guide_caldav.html)
.

I've tried to be a bit more explicit with the code below (attached)
but even that results in a 401 Unauthorized. Despite the above page,
there isn't much documentation for Google's CalDAV so I'm not sure if
I'm CalDAV'ing correctly to the server...