[Melbourne-pm] learn computer programming

Sam Watkins swatkins at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 11 22:01:30 PDT 2009

hi,

I want to start teaching computer programming, over the Internet.
Here's my page about it http://sam.nipl.net/learn/

(It has a pretty animated gif on it.)

Please let me know if you're interested!
or if you have an idea how I could find some students.

I do know and use perl, but I like teach C mostly.

I guess people here at perl mongers are already into computer
programming, but maybe you know someone who would like to learn C or
needs some help with it?  Or maybe you just want to know how I made that
pretty animated gif in 51 lines 1013 bytes of code?  :)

thanks,

Sam Watkins
--
I hate genetic mutilation. Sign this greenpeace petition to protect the species of rice:
http://www.greenpeace.org/rice